Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long time no Blog.

What have I been up to in the past few months since last I posted?

Basically, I have kept on working retail, and working as an intern at Mellwood art Center in Louisville. During this time I also had a piece in the Bacon Ball Art Show at the Louisville Water Tower, I had a month long gig working at Identity Customs printing T-shirts that didn't last very long, but taught me a little bit more about screenprinting apparel.

The rest of the time I have been getting my studio into working order and printing. I have made my first CMYK process prints, and have been printing everything I can get my hands on, from aprons, and t-shirts, to book covers, and paper. In addition, I have got my buttonmaker going, and I am making all kinds of buttons.

I have created a page on facebook for all of my printing endeavors and you can find it by doing a Facebook search for "Folk Modern Print and Design" In addition to the Facebook Page, there is an etsy site with some of my stuff for sale at http://www.etsy.com/people/FolkModernArt?ref=si_pr. There is a twitter if you are a twitter-er, under the name Folkmodernart.

So add all of those sites to your sites and look at the new stuff I have been working on.

See you guys around. Thanks for reading after all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment